Scott Bauer of AP has this report on Mary Burke’s (and others’) comments regarding the possible gender gap boost she might get versus Gov. Walker.
See my previous post on this issue– Women of Wisconsin: the progressive way forward.
- Burke downplays gender gap in Wis. governor’s race (host.madison.com)
- Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mary Burke: I wouldn’t have expanded vouchers (host.madison.com)
- AS SEEN ON SUNRISE: An interview with Democratic gubernatorial candidate, Mary Burke (weau.com)
- Burke says she wasn’t involved in Trek dispute (host.madison.com)
- A little more on Mary Burke’s promise not to promise (jsonline.com)